. We recommend that you take some time to review it together with our “Terms and Conditions” before you continue to use our products and services.
Note also that we reserve the right to modify this “Policy” anytime without any prior notice. Of course, any changes will be duly published on this website itself or sent by email.
- Inform you about the type of information we collect;
- Tell you how your data is used;
- Explain when, why and how it may be disclosed to third parties;
- Explain how to access and modify any of your details; and
3. We may collect and process the following about you:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email address.
- Credit Card details: number, expiry date and CVC code.
- Your IP address.
- Website interaction details or data.
4. How your information is used:
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- To set up your account and process payment after order a product or service.
- To better understand your needs and ultimately better serve you.
- For research about and development new products or services for you.
5. Accessing and Modification of your personal data:
After creating an account or registering on this website, you can freely and anytime access and modify any of the details you submit to us by logging in to your account through the link: https://www.gfixcreative.com/account
6. Payment processing through third-party processors:
We use ‘cookie’ technology to gather data about your visits to our website with a view to:
- Keep track of how many times you visit our website;
- Identify which keywords are most used for search;
- Understand which products or services you view and like most;
- Select the best ads which are most relevant to you (if applicable);
- Save your user ID (name), your password and any other data so that you don’t have to re-enter it every time you visit our site.
8. Disclosure to Third Parties:
Although we do have a strict user privacy safeguard principle governing our services we may provide data you submit to our website as follows:
- to our staff through to better serve or improve our services to you;
- If we are compelled to do it by the government or judicial institution, in the course of any inquiries or legal proceedings in which you may be involved;
- If we are engaged in any legal disputes with you and believe that any information may serve our cause or defend our interests;
- In case organisational changes like bankruptcy, joint venture, acquisitions or other business scenarios we may get into in the future.
It is worth pointing out that it is not impossible that third parties unlawfully or illegally intercept or access the information we transmit or communicate.
9. Children's Right Protection
We believe in the safeguard and respect of childrens' rights and protection. For that reason, note that the Digital Services present on this website is not meant for use by any person under 18 years.
10. Communications you may receive from us:
If ever you provide us with your email address we may occasionally send you emails about our services and products (changes or new), promotions, marketing, news and so on.
This policy falls under the “Data Protection Act 2017” (DPA 2017 or Act) of the Republic of Mauritius, in line with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
12. Contacting us about your personal information: